Find answers to questions
This library can find answers to many of your questions. Whether it is for homework, to settle a bet or just because you want to know, the library has trained staff to help you.
Describe your library's reference service here. Include:
- Our reference service is available during normal business hours.
- This service is located at the checkout desk
- The librarian working the desk will gladly assist you
- The library staff will gladly answer reference questions recieved in person, by phone, email, fax, our Ask a Librarian form and our Facebook page!
- The library staff will answer any and all questions, whether it is requesting something within the library, homework help, public services information, or anything else you might need information on.
- To submit a question via our "Ask a Librarian" page click here.
- To ask a question during normal library business hours, or to fax a question after normal business hours dial (641)-692-3238.
- library contact info for phone and fax requests.
- Include a link down below in related items, to the library's reference policy
- If you wish to research the topic yourself, you can either click the "Do Research" tab at the top of the page or click here to be redirected to the page.